Your Money’s Worth
We bring in top leaders in the fields of sacred sexuality, personal development, tantra and shamanism, some traveling from long distances. If you are feeling drawn to this training, it is no accident. Your commitment to attend is a commitment and investment in yourself and your personal growth.
The event is located at the lovely, secluded Elysium Lodge in the countryside near Portland, OR, surrounded by tall forests and right on the banks of a river, with a private beach.
Event Time(s): Residential, arrive by 4 pm on May 22nd, ends by 2 pm on May 28th
Physical Address of Retreat: 14900 S Stevens Road, Oregon City, Oregon 97045
This retreat includes:
- 7 day / 6 night accommodations
- 3 meals per day
- Full day transformational process and teachings
Meals will be delicious, healthy vegetarian food with vegan and occasional fish and poultry options. With enough advance notice, we can also accommodate many special food needs.
Airfare and airport transfers are not included. The site is 30 -40 minutes from the Portland airport.
We have a number of pricing options depending on when you register, with special pricing for couples and repeat participants, and young adults aged 18-25.
$1795 US – Super Earlybird, first 8 participants (fully paid by March 20th)
$1995 US – Earlybird admission before March 20th (fully paid by March 20th)
$2195 US – Regular admission after March 20th (fully paid by April 20th)
$3400 US – Earlybird Couple in the first 12 participants (fully paid by March 20th)
$3800 US – Couple after the first 12 participants (fully paid by April 20th)
$1495 US – Repeat participant or Assistant (availability limited, fully paid by April 20th)
$1495 US – Young Adult aged 18-25 (availability limited, fully paid by April 20th)
$450.00 US deposit per person secures your place.
Balance Due: For Earlybirds by March 20th, others by April 20th.
Airfare and airport transfers are not included. The site is 30 minutes from the Portland airport. We will assist with carpooling.
We may have assistant positions available to those who have completed a Level 1 previously – please contact Amara firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to apply.
Lodging Options Overview:
Accommodation: You may choose varying options, and prices below are for 6 nights during the training.
- Option 1 – Tented Outdoor Longhouse Dormitory, on platforms, up to 4 people. No extra charge
- Option 2 – Indoor Dormitory, for up to 7 people. No extra charge
- Option 3 – Outdoor Dormitory, on an enclosed sleeping porch with view of the river, up to 6 people. No extra charge
Discounts (these do not apply to discounted or early tickets):
- Option 4 – Bring your own tent, mattress and camping gear, for the best discount! We have a lovely private campground down a small hill near the river. Discount: $100
- Option 5 – Campers and RV’s are welcome – RV Parking Discount: $100. No offsite discount if staying in your own nearby home.
- Option 6 – For those wanting more private or luxury accommodations, rentals are available nearby, and you would also need to have a car to use. Contact Amara for more information. Offsite discount: $100
Extra Privacy Fees:
- Option 7 – Private Tent, on platforms, 1 to 3 people – Add $75 to the total price (check to see if available, and you can share this price with a partner)
- Option 8 – Shared Small Room – 2 to 4 people sharing a smaller indoor room, each having a separate bed. Add $100 to the total price. (Check on availability)
How to Register – You Have Options:
Register and pay by check:
Fill out the registration form and mail your check made out to Karuna Retreats, to PO Box 41811, Eugene OR 97404