Spiritual Sexual Shamanic Experience – Level 1
Heartwood Retreat Center, Blue Ridge, GA
Spiritual, Sexual, Shamanic…
Each of these three areas alone carry enormous charge for shadow and misuse of power as well as potential for liberation, freedom, love and joy. If you are ready to transform your life, this experiential 7-day event is for you.
Thousands of people on 5 continents have attended the ISTA training over the past 10 years and have been radically changed for the better by uncovering reactive patterns and transforming them into conscious ways of being.
What does the SSSEx (Spiritual Shamanic Sexual Experience) Intensive involve?
This life changing transformational intensive focuses on clearing the physical and emotional body of shame, guilt and fear related to sexuality and authenticity. The deeper transformation comes from reconnecting to your personal power. In exploring sexuality, we create a fast path to encountering the challenges and gifts of fully owning our own power.
The transformation is supported through multiple pathways using the best of the ancient temple arts including Tantra, Taoism, Kundalini energy, Shamanism and visioning. We add to this more modern day techniques NLP, bioenergetics, guided visualization, emotional release tools, conscious touch / consent skills. Gender work – inner masculine and inner feminine archetypes are explored because when they are fully integrated a door opens to a deeper knowing of the Self as whole and complete. The list above includes many, but not all the practices we use to dive deep into the inner realms.
A note on the use of Masculine & Feminine:
Please don’t perceive that our use of the terms masculine and feminine is an indicator that ISTA operates from place of duality and gender separation. We do not; far from it we realize that we are all masculine and feminine regardless of our physical form.
We use this terminology as it is an effective model for understanding the different energies or qualities that each if us is made up of. They do not translate to men and women or male and female.
What you can expect
- Regardless of your life situation, you will inevitably be stopped cold in your tracks for the purpose of renewal and rebirth. You will have the opportunity to wake up to your life in a entirely new manner, without the lense of cultural domestication.
- You will be invited to take risks, and to meet and explore your edges in a safe container.
- You will access and learn essential life skills (regarding consent & boundaries) that most of us never received as teenagers.
- You will access the You that lies beneath your mask of cultural domestication. You will have the opportunity to practice interacting as a more authentic You, and you will see clearly where you are operating from Ego or habitual patterning.
- You will discover both your inner masculine and feminine, regardless of gender or sexual orientation. You will discover where they are immature, unhealthy or where they are at war. You will learn tools to bring them closer towards union, love and integration.
- You will be invited to access, embrace and learn to master your emotional body, your physical body and the power of your Heart.
- You will experience the power of your glorious Energy Body, learning skills to dance with it alongside your physical body.
- You will begin seeking wisdom from your body and heart, instead of your mind.
- You will experience powerful opportunities for healing you core wounds.
- You’ll be reminded how to love yourself, to feel the healing power of pleasure. You will be offered tools for expanding your sexuality and orgasmic potential.
- You will be invited to deeply experience that sexuality and spirituality are one.
- You will have opportunities for deep healing around lost love, sexuality, grief, self love as well as mother and father wounds.
- You will become aware of places where culture, religion and society has kept you from expressing who you really are.
- You will have access to powerful rituals that can bring deep healing and a reclamation of your sovereign power as human being.
- You will inevitably consider what your life might look like if it was not controlled by society’s expectations, ego, family, fear, shame and guilt.
- When you bring your heart fully to the training, you will know what it is to be a truly sovereign being.
How Does it Work?
A team of skilled temple arts faculty will share, inspire, guide and support you to bring light to the shadows where your power awaits to be reclaimed. You will receive information, guidance and extensive time for experiential practice. The courses vary depending on the particular emphasis and skill set of the individual instructor. We will offer unique wisdom as well as looking into healthy relationships to the moon time and menstrual cycles. All courses will focus on self love, boundaries, consent, emotional release, voice dialogue, neurological reprogramming, tools to create maximum bodily pleasure and awareness /orgasmic potential, shamanic tools, owning one’s desires, the ability to manifest, accessing and speaking from your contra-sexual self (i.e gender opposite), conscious communication, transformational shamanic breathwork, ancient rituals of healing/initiation and a powerful sexual clearing/activation processes.
This intensive is a well-designed and well-honed program that unfolds within a powerful group process based on safety, trust, unconditional love, intimacy and acceptance of what is arising. By the end of the week, you will feel more in touch with your body, more aliveness and presence, more aware of your patterns and have some skills as to how to change them, more awareness of your emotions and how to hold them, lighter and perhaps more relaxed. You will be more in touch with effortless flow of life, no matter what it looks like.
Who takes this this Intensive?
Thousands of people have gone through this training now worldwide. The individuals cover a wide age range from 18 to 80, varied backgrounds, all sexual orientations, those who are gender fluid or trans, differing professions from students, artists, surgeons, people from many different religions, races and nationalities.
As this weeklong is a journey through life’s core experiences and wounds, it is universal. It touches and can affect individuals of any age, culture, background or race, if you choose to allow and if you are open to receive the wisdom and gifts.
Some people take this training for their own personal evolution, to gain a deeper self-connection and to enrich their relationships and empower their lives. Others are interested in exploring how it will add to their own professional life whatever that may be. Some are interested in the professions of Sacred Sexual Practitioner or Sexuality Educator.
Attendees include those from the various spiritual paths and the sexual paths of celibacy, monogamy and polyamory. Couples, individuals and relationship groups of any formation are welcome, as are individuals of any sexual orientation and gender identity.
The greater mix of prior experiences, the richer the training.
We ask you this question: Are you ready to jump off the edge?
We are so often at the precipice of something we have wanted to do, embody or achieve…… and we remain at the cafe, sipping tea, peering over the edge looking at the unknown below, searching with our mind for the answers. Of course, the mind has no real answers. And so we are afraid. We may let our feet leave the ground, but more often than not we return to our comfort zone…because we are too afraid to feel the pain…really feel it all the way…and enter the gateway of new possibilities. What if you could jump when your being, your heart and your spirit knew it was time to change? In this training you will come to a point where you can choose, completely, resolutely and without reservation, to fling yourself off the rock…..and transform your life.
What’s your edge?
Are you ready to jump?
What’s getting in your way?
To find out….come and do this training. It will take you to your edge, expand you and change your life forever.
What do I need to know?
No prior knowledge of shamanism or sacred sexuality is necessary to attend. Those with previous experience are warmly welcomed, as they add to the power of the field.
What will I have to do?
Nudity and intimate touch are optional parts of this training. The cornerstone of this work is about consent, developing healthy boundaries and communication. You are always at choice and the facilitators will help you navigate what is authentic for you.
If it is your truth, it is possible to complete the entire training/experience without touching another person.
The ISTA facilitators are looking forward to meeting you in Love, Power, and Freedom.